Friday 26 October 2012

Thrifty Sewing: Home Decoration - Session 4 Coffe Table makeover


 
I have enough of my coffe table: it is a heavy big lump, dark, boring, stained and I dream about replacing it with a vintage Ercol coffe table..... but then I got creative and had an idea to change it ...have a look and let me know what you think!


Recipe Ingredients:

Tired Coffe Table
Wall paper
Blue tack
Washi tape

Time: 1 hour



Clean the table, cut wall paper to size and position with blue tack. I choose nice Orla Kiely wall paper and Cole Flamingo.
 Use Washi tape to frame the paper all around.

 
I had cute sewing themed washi tape and I think it looks great !

 
Finally, I still did not like the darkness of the table, so I covered the legs with wool, the legs look giant spools! Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment