Thursday 11 October 2012

Sewing bits and bobs - Home Display


                                  I love to display my sewing themed accessories all around the home....






                                    Some cute retro dolls among buttons and trims.....




                                     Permanent feature on the dining table...fabric and trims scraps....


                                      Sewing themed cushions.........so cute!



                                  ........... and 2 more.... I can't resist!
                                                                  

                              A picture/print for my wall........even better!


                                  Sewing tin boxes from John Lewis...vintage look to die for!



                                    This one was hard to find: a bobbin table lamp! I love this one!



                             Buttons and more buttons..... button jug, spoole salt & pepper, wool ball vase
                           ....... tape measure glass dish....love these!


Ok, I am obsessed with textiles....sewing.....pattern...colour....vintage....so here are some pics of my home where I display all my treasured possessions.....recently I discovered NEXT with lots of Sewing themed accessories....I could not stop myself...too good to be true!  Even the walls are covered with cute vintage pictures and retro prints:



                                                        
                           Retro  boy & girl back from the 70'........


                                                  




                        An other wall full of cute cards.....Barbie and Blythe have prime spots!



                    Paper has great patterns too, so I created a patchwork over the wooden framed patio doors!




                    A girl and her parfumes collection.....pretty in pink!!!!



               I love my sewing and craft books and magazines....a super source for brilliant ideas...



             And a girl can't do without some jewellery and make-up too, mixed with Bambi and Blythe......



                                           Some colourful wooden blocks to cheer up a magnolia wall.... great!


 Next few weeks I am going to be very busy, sewing lots of new pretty aprons, scarves, quilts, bags, cushions, table mats, wall art........
so watch this space! Ciao. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment