Sunday 28 October 2012

Books - Retro Colour and Pattern - Home Decor

I like to choose bright prints and patterns in the home, here some examples:

 
I like Babycham Graphics...I found a huge lot of Vintage Coasters at Spitafields Fair....I just love them, I use them as wall decoration and craft projects!

 
 These are my glass cutting boards in the kitchen.....love the Retro Design!

 
More children books Retro Prints...they are so cool!












 
I collect Retro Wrapping Paper...this book is a fantastic source of ideas!






I got this cook book just for the pictures!!!!

 
My new Cushion: I love Spitafields in London, wonderful London East End ...so when I saw this cushion...I could not resist!

 
For a Retro Textile and Fashion lover like me, this book is really great for ideas!


 
This one too......so many inspired Fashion examples.






 
These 3 pics from my own Retro "Wardrobe Archive"!
 


 
N. 1 Retro MAN: the Best, the One and Only....Forever... Dreamer!

 
I would like to design my own Fabric...so I can recommend these 2 books as a fantastic source of ideas and useful information.



No comments:

Post a Comment