Saturday 3 November 2012

Oh Deer me...a new Bambi has joined the family!


Well well....it has been a while since my last Bambi "fever" but today I could not resist....when my eyes met his cute big eyes ...I had to have him as well! Yes we met at Spitafields Vintage Market today, and although I have already a few deers at home here, there and everywhere.... there is always space for one more...or two!


                                                                     In the Lounge!


On my pillow!


                                                                  On my side table......




                                    And here they are, second in the front and baby..... oooohhhh!


                                            I also got these two kitch retro prints...adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment