Monday 12 November 2012

Bambi fabrics to die for!



First of all I would like to dedicate this post to a new friend, Rebecca Chambers. She has an amazing selection of vintage cute homewares and she has been so kind to me ...I just received the smallest Bambie on the planet, so here is a small selection of her bits and bobs, I really recommend visiting her shop at:

www.iheartvintage.bigcartel.com and www.etsy.com/shop/rebeccaheartsvintage





Now I have been chasing the best Bambi prints on fabrics and these are a few picks:

Cath Kidston has a very cute new print available for Christmas 2012 merchandise, I really love the tea towels, the apron and the cardboard decoration ( I quickly got them all!) but there are also greeting cards, mugs, tin boxes ...all adorable!





 
 
These Bambi fabrics are available on Etsy....I really can't resist.... I have so many sewing projects in my mind right now!








No comments:

Post a Comment