Friday 14 December 2012

Festive Thoughts......




Well here we are, almost one weeks to go before schools closing for the winter holiday break!

That is what I am thinking right now as I need to start planning for fun daily ideas to keep my kids happy and entertained... not easy!

So I will not have much time for me, my craft and blogging but that is ok..... if only it wasn't soooo cold!

While all are busy shopping for presents I have a special idea pick for your craft buddies who already have it all: a sewing set by SAJOU! This French historical haberdashery manufacturer has resurrected the beautiful Vintage products and they are perfect although...expensive!

Here some pictures to keep you (and me!)... salivating and hoping that someone...somewhere will pick up the idea!!!!!














                                                                                    xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment