Sunday 20 January 2013

Retro obsession!!!

 
SNOW
 
 
 



I am snowed in!!!

It is all white here in London, so I feel a bit hibernated and cold.... it also feels like all my creativity has migrated to some other far away hot country !

Tomorrow the schools are closed so I will have more time to snow ball fight with the kids....

Lucky for me I get some free time in the semi-warmth of my lounge in the evening and I get comfort by chasing vintage and retro ideas on Etsy and Ebay....

I am now stuck with the nostalgia of Vintage 50' Magazines.... I love the hair & make-up of the ladies of this time, also the fashion and humour...
Here is a small selection to keep your heart warm too....it works!!!!


 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
                                                                                 Keep warm !!! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment