Wednesday 26 September 2012

Kitch and fun accessories in the kitchen


I am an Interior Designer and my main day time occupation is: Kitchen Designer.

I always loved kitchens, I even collect miniature toy kitchens...so have a pick in my own tiny kitchen..... I love tea towels and aprons so they are always in display!

I am planning to make my own with my fave fabrics, Heather Ross, Amy Butler, Kokka, Suzuko Koseki, Yuwa, Liberty, Michael Miller...and vintage of course!


Orange and 50' retro green are the best, with a splash of Florida vibe, why not (love flamingoes and pineapple, can you tell?)










BUON APPETITO....I forgot to mention my Italian cooking, pasta , pasta and more pasta!!!!


My old sofa in incognito......in an ideal world I would replace it pronto with a "new retro version" matched with an Ercol coffe table, unfortunately for the time being it is in disguise with lots of colourful and bright cushions and blankets......I love the LisaJane oblong patchwork sausage cushion and Cat & Dog by Blondieandco, both Etsy happy acquisitions!

                             Flamingos are great.....can't even explain why!!!
 A boring Ikea chair with a cheerful patchwork blanket ...much better!
My creative room...the Conservatory...full of sun light and bright accessories!

More shy sofa ....ooooh!

xxx RetroMum

No comments:

Post a Comment