Friday 21 December 2012

I Heart Covent Garden



I love walking in the Centre of London, I still feel like a tourist when I visit my favorite destinations, Islington, Piccadilly, Oxford Street, Kings Road, Notting Hill, Marylebone, but the best is Covent Garden, as there is so much to do and see....for any age and taste...Soho, Theatres, Cafes and Restaurants, Shops and Market, Museums....Ballet,  Cinemas......so if you are a tourist and lucky to visit London this winter : come and check for yourself!!!

If you visit Monday morning you will have the added bonus of the Antique  Market, which for any Vintage lover is a wonderful opportunity to bag a bargain ( I did!)...

You can also walk in the main Market area where you will find great stalls and quirky handmade bits and bobs.

I am also pleased to notice that Jamie Oliver (yes I am a fan) has just replaced an old fashioned and boring English open Cafe with a fantastic new and polished Restaurant. I am so impressed again not just with the food ( I am Italian so I kind of feel safe here) but with... the usual attention to detail!
The Design is simple and great with fantastic colours and material choices....down to the coasters!!!

Festive decorations....

 Giant Bambi....


 Union Jack :
 








 
 
This is an example of what you will get..... YUM!

For more information just go there and walk around to discover the many attractions...you won't be disappointed!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment