Saturday 1 December 2012

Best current Dolls: Bratz & Liv Dolls! Part - 3



I love Vintage Barbie, Sindy and Blythe Dolls.

They are pretty and tell a story, and I am part of their story too as I started playing with these dolls in the early 70s' when I was....well a little girl!

Now I am a big girl, but I still enjoy collecting dolls, and I have been adding new friends to my ever growing collection!

First came the Bratz, I liked the fact that they were new and interesting, with great packaging, and lots of fantastic detailed clothes and accessories.

They have "big heads" and lots of make-up, but they are lots of fun, even the Boyz are super cute!



 
 
 

 
 
  
 

 
 
 
 




 
 
 
Here are some of my small friends arriving with their Pink Corvette in the Swiss Alps for a Winter Holiday on the Snow!!!

 
The Boyz are very polite and open the door to Moxi!

 
 
Now there is just time for a quick bite in the Chalet kitchen and then.....
 

 
 
 
It is time to have lots of fun on the slopes!
 
 
 
 
It is very cold!
 

 
Well it is my bed....but with a little bit of imagination a white duvet cover can be the best snow mountain ever!

 
 
At night Lagy Goga is in town for a spectacular show ! Hurry up!
 




                                              Close your eyes and listen to the music!


Then Liv Dolls were born! Initially I did not like them, but then I started to really enjoy their style and accessories....
Come on: there is always space for more!

 
 



 
 
Unfortunately they are not easy to find in the UK, so it is a bit sad!
 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment